Happy Halloween Quotes 2018: Halloween is a day of celebration and people try to arrange some parties at their house. So in order to invite their friends they use Halloween quotes to invite them. These happy Halloween quotes are very flexible and are available in large variety. We can use these quote according to our requirements.
These quotes about Halloween are mostly used to send the invitation and greetings. People like to use these cute Halloween quotes to share their greetings. We can also use these greetings. This is the best way to express our feeling. We can greet our elders with these quotes.
Happy Halloween Quotes | Cute Halloween Quotes | Halloween Sayings | Halloween Messages
Our Halloween celebration is incomplete without our guest. In order to invite a guest in our Halloween party, we can use Halloween images and quotes. These quotes will make them feel special and that’s why most people send their invitation with these sexy Halloween quotes. Some people are the little bit confused about these quotes and that’s why we have enlisted some interesting Halloween quotes for kids and adults.
Read More About Halloween 2018:
- Happy Halloween Masks 2018 – Top 6 Masks For Halloween Party
- Happy Halloween Costumes 2018 – Easy Halloween Costume Ideas 2018
- Happy Halloween Crafts 2018 – Top 5 Easy Halloween Crafts 2018
These scary quotes are the most appropriate quote for the friends. We can use these scary Halloween quotes to greet our friends. You can use your desired medium to share these quotes and your friends will definitely appreciate your quote.
We can also use greeting cards to share our messages and quotes. These greeting cards are very easily available on market. You just have to choose the most appropriate card and then write famous Halloween quotes on it. This will make your card complete.
These are the most expressive quotes. These pictures may contain any message which is written in a beautiful manner. You just have to make sure that your images must not contain any offensive material. It only contains happy Halloween quotes and sayings which can be used to greet people.
- “Halloween was the best holiday, in my opinion, because it was all about friends, monsters, and candy, rather than family and responsibility.” – Margee Kerr
- “The farther we’ve gotten from the magic and mystery of our past, the more we’ve come to need Halloween.” – Paula Curan
- “Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Christmas and the others can end up making you sad, because you know you should be happy. But on Halloween you get to become anything that you want to be.” – Ava Dellaira
- “A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.” – Erma Bombeck
- “The air resounds with tuneful notes, From myriads of straining throats, All hailing Folly Queen; So join the swelling choral throng, Forget your sorrow and your wrong, In one glad hour of joyous song, To honor Halloween. – John Kendrick Bangs
- “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, ‘Tonight is Halloween!’” – Dexter Kozen
- “All Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn used to appear, like the Great Pumpkin, solely on Halloween.” – Rosecrans Baldwin
- “Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite, All are on their rounds to-night, In the wan moon’s silver ray, Thrives their helter-skelter play.” – Joel Benton
- “My neighborhood turned into a ghost town on Halloween.” – K. Charich
- “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.” – Douglas Coupland
- “This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.” – Conan O’Brian
- “On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “Ghosts, like ladies, never speak till spoke to.” – Richard Harris Barham
- “Probably the scariest thing about cemeteries is that music they play in your head when you drive by one.” – Demetri Martin
- “Why didn’t the skeleton dance at the Halloween party? He had no body to dance with.” – Linda Bozzo
- “The best thing about Halloween is the smell of pumpkin pie and the candy hang–over in the morning.” – Anonymous.
- “IT’S SAID THAT ALL HALLOWS’ EVE IS ONE OF THE NIGHTS WHEN THE VEIL BETWEEN THE WORLDS IS THIN – AND WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN SUCH THINGS OR NOT, THOSE ROAMING SPIRITS PROBABLY BELIEVE IN YOU, OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE, CONSIDERING THAT IT USED TO BE THEIR OWN. EVEN THE AIR FEELS DIFFERENT ON HALLOWEEN, AUTUMN-CRISP AND BRIGHT.”
- “I LOVE HORROR. I LOVE ‘THE SHINING,’ ‘FRIDAY THE 13TH,’ ‘HALLOWEEN,’ ALL THOSE KINDS OF THINGS. I LOVE ZOMBIES, ESPECIALLY ’28 DAYS LATER’ AND ’28 WEEKS LATER,’WHERE THE ZOMBIES ARE GOING FASTER THAN THE GEORGE ROMERO ONES. I LOVE BEING SCARED; THERE’S SOMETHING THAT’S AWESOME ABOUT YOUR HEART RATE GOING UP LIKE THAT.”
- “THE WORST THING ABOUT HALLOWEEN IS, OF COURSE, CANDY CORN. IT’S UNBELIEVABLE TO ME. CANDY CORN IS THE ONLY CANDY IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA THAT’S NEVER BEEN ADVERTISED. AND THERE’S A REASON. ALL OF THE CANDY CORN THAT WAS EVER MADE WAS MADE IN 1911. AND SO, SINCE NOBODY EATS THAT STUFF, EVERY YEAR THERE’S A TON OF IT LEFT OVER.”
- “BUT I LOVE HALLOWEEN, AND I LOVE THAT FEELING: THE COLD AIR, THE SPOOKY DANGERS LURKING AROUND THE CORNER.”
- “SOUTH AFRICA IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE WHERE HALLOWEEN IS REALLY CATCHING ON. THEY HAVE A LOT OF SPORTING EVENTS THAT HAVE MADE IT MORE POPULAR THERE. THEY HAVE MOTOCROSS AND RAVE CELEBRATIONS, AND THEY’RE EMBRACING IT AS A YOUTH CULTURE THING.”
- “ALL MY LIFE, I HAVE BEEN A CELEBRANT OF HALLOWEEN. FOR ME, IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE YEAR, THE TURNING POINT IN THE OLD PAGAN CALENDAR.”
- “PEOPLE VALUE HALLOWEEN, LIKE VALENTINE’S DAY, BECAUSE THEY CAN TELL THEMSELVES THAT IT’S NOT MERELY SECULARIZED BUT ACTUALLY SECULAR, WHICH IS TO SAY, NOT CHRISTIAN, JEWISH, HINDU OR MUSLIM.
- “AS A KID, THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU LOOKED FORWARD TO. YOU LOOKED FORWARD TO CHARLIE BROWN DURING HALLOWEEN AND YOU LOOKED FORWARD TO MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.
Don’t Miss on this Halloween 2018:
- Happy Halloween Meme 2018 | Funny Halloween Memes 2018 | Scary Halloween Memes 2018
- Happy Halloween Pumpkin Coloring Pages 2018 | Coloring Pages Of Pumpkin For Halloween 2018
- Happy Halloween Coloring Pages 2018 – Printable Halloween Coloring Pages Free To Download
- Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder’s fork, and blind-worm’s sting,
Lizard’s leg, and owlet’s wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
Witches in Macbeth.
- Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
Witches in Macbeth.
- From ghoulies and ghosties
And long-leggedy beasties
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us!
- ‘Tis now the very witching time of night,
When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out
Contagion to this world.
- I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
- What fearful shapes and shadows beset his path, amidst the dim and ghastly glare of a snowy night! With what wistful look did he eye every trembling ray of light streaming across the waste fields from some distant window! How often was he appalled by some shrub covered with snow, which, like a sheeted spectre, beset his very path! How often did he shrink with curdling awe at the sound of his own steps on the frosty crust beneath his feet; and dread to look over his shoulder, lest he should behold some uncouth being tramping close behind him! and how often was he thrown into complete dismay by some rushing blast, howling among the trees, in the idea that it was the Galloping Hessian on one of his nightly scourings!
From ‘The Legend of Sleep Hollow’.
- There is nothing funny about Halloween. This sarcastic festival reflects, rather, an infernal demand for revenge by children on the adult world.
- To suffering there is a limit; to fearing, none.
Sir Francis Bacon
Essays, Of Seditions and Troubles.
- Ghosts, like ladies, never speak till spoke to.
Richard Harris Barham
- On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.
- If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost.
- Where there is no imagination there is no horror.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Shadows of a thousand years
Rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees
‘Tonight is Halloween!’
- Bring forth the raisins and the nuts-
Tonight All-Hallows’ Spectre struts
Along the moonlit way.
John Kendrick Bangs
- ‘Tis the night – the night
Of the grave’s delight,
And the warlocks are at their play;
Ye think that without
The wild winds shout,
But no, it is they – it is they.
Arthur Cleveland Coxe
- Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Edgar Allan Poe
- A thousand fearful images and dire suggestions glance along the mind when it is moody and discontented with itself. Command them to stand and show themselves, and you presently assert the power of reason over imagination.
Sir Walter Scott
- For as children tremble and fear everything in the blind darkness, so we in the light sometimes fear what is no more to be feared than the things children in the dark hold in terror and imagine will come true.
Titus Lucretius Carus
De Rerum Natura.
- Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.
Sir Francis Bacon
Essays, Of Death.
- Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth– more than ruin, more even than death.
- You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
- At first cock-crow the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves below.
- A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently; there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises. Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night.
James Matthew Barrie
- Hark! Hark to the wind! ‘Tis the night, they say,
When all souls come back from the far away-
The dead, forgotten this many a day!
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
- There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
- Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
- I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
Henry David Thoreau
- Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on.
- They that are born on Halloween shall see more than other folk.
- Nothing beats a haunted moonlit night on All Hallows Eve…. And on this fatal night, at this witching time, the starless sky laments black and unmoving. The somber hues of an ominous, dark forest are suddenly illuminated under the emerging face of the full moon.
- Men say that in this midnight hour,
The disembodied have power
To wander as it liketh them,
By wizard oak and fairy stream.
- You wouldn’t believe
On All Hallow Eve
What lots of fun we can make,
With apples to bob,
And nuts on the hob,
And a ring-and-thimble cake.
- Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite,
All are on their rounds tonight;
In the wan moon’s silver ray,
Thrives their helter-skelter play.
Halloween Quotes Images, Pictures, Photos, & Pics For Facebook
If you don’t want to add more complications in your scary or funny Halloween quotes. Then you can try some short Halloween quotes as these quotes will throw the same impact as large quotes do. In order to make these quotes more impressive and beautiful, you can present some candies or any gift item along with it.
The social media sites like Facebook help us to connect with our friends and we can also use these sites to share our greetings. The best way is to use funny Halloween quotes for Facebook. Now a day, the quotes images are very popular among the youngsters and they also make these quotes images with the help of photo editing software.
If you are willing to wish your friends with a beautiful saying quotes. Then you can search them on online portals. Online portals have these quotes categorized and they also have provided the user-friendly interface. Saying quotes may have some inspiring messages to motivate other. So here we can see that these saying quotes are very flexible. Hope you liked our article. Happy Halloween 2018!!
You May Also Like:
- Happy Halloween Decorations 2018 – Best Halloween Decoration Ideas 2018
- Happy Halloween Images 2018 – Best Pictures & Images of Halloween 2018
- Happy Halloween Pictures 2018 – Halloween Pictures For Facebook & WhatsApp
- Happy Halloween Nails 2018 – Halloween Nail Designs | Halloween Nail Art 2018
The post Happy Halloween Quotes 2018 – Funny Halloween Quotes | Scary Halloween Quotes appeared first on Happy Halloween Pictures 2018.